WELCOME!

Greetings, Friends!                                                                              
One of the most exciting things I've ever done was writing "What Is FAITH? Faith Notes and Quotes to Encourage and Inspire You"! What's even more exciting is the feedback I've received! People are being blessed and strengthened as a result of the short, but very impacting stories of those of us who are making every effort to go faith-forward successfully on our individual journeys. I'm told that the quips and quotes give insightful boosts of faith, and that the heartfelt intention of this devotional book is providing such great spiritual enrichment to so many.

This blog, "Let's Talk About Faith" will do just that: we will talk about many aspects of faith together. You'll see prayers, poems, testimonies, snippets of sermons and interesting educational pieces that help us learn and grow, as well as and a variety of other entries designed to increase our faith. I have no doubt you will enjoy this special journey with me! I encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas as we go!

While I intend to write more books, and create more inspirational projects, I wanted to create this new blog "Let's Talk About Faith" to offer even more spiritual upliftment along the way. It is my hope and prayer that you will find these divinely-inspired entries a help to your life and soul. While you're here, provide your email address for me and you'll always receive all posts and information sent to your boxes right away!

Take a moment, too, to share this blog with your friends. You can do so using the share button at the bottom of the page. I just bet they will be glad you did!

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate you, and I love you with the love of the Lord! Let's go forward in faith together!

Faith and blessings,

Silver Rae

P. S. Do you have your copy of "What Is FAITH? Faith Notes and Quotes to Encourage and Inspire You" yet? It's available on Amazon! Click here: What Is FAITH?

Share this post:

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

UNIMAGINED PLACES

IT'S UP TO YOU